cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part No to be Non Editable in return Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear All,

I had query regarding the Part No to be Non Editable in return Order, how to solve this? please help me.

regards

gururaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi goto VOPA and select sales order type header partners and check the partner porcudre and which patrner you want non modifiable check there, so that in your returns order the partner will non modifiable mode.

Regards

Ramki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gururaj,

I think you are referring to "material number" what u have termed as part no.

If the part no. should not be changed during returns, then I hereby suggest 2 options:

a) In copy control from billing document to returns order (Billing to Sales documents copy control), at item level (for the respecvtive item category, eg:REN), there is an option called "Copying Requirements". Here SAP has certain standard requirements and we can write our own as well. Please build a simple logic and create your copying requirement with the help of the technical consultant. Also remember, for example, already a reqt -101 exists there, you need to note the logic of that reqt and see that the same is incorporated in ur new copying requirement along with the additional logic for restricting change of part numbers during returns order creation.

Note: 1)New copying requirement to be created thru T Code "VOFM". System will ask for an access key in this case and this has to be obtained from SAP Support portal. 2) Please assign this new copying requirement in copy control from billing document to returns order (Billing to Sales documents copy control), at item level (for the respecvtive item category, eg:REN) and then test your scenario.

b) If option (a) does not work, please take the help of ur technical consultant and write ur logic in Sales order user exits MV45AFZZ or MV45AFZB. This will surely solve ur issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Zahid