cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i download the message data from message monitoring in RWB?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a download botton enable your download the performance data of performance monitoring.But there is no any botton can download the message data of MESSAGE MONITORING.Is there a way to download the message data from message monitoring??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two ways where u can download the message data.

Either u can go to sxmb_moni and click payload. In the top right, you have window 1 and window 2. Click that and u can download the data.

Same way in Message monitoring, click the message button followed by payload. You can copy everything in that.

Regards,

Krish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for reply.but i don't mean download one message.

i mean i want to download all the message datas displayed in message monitoring of RWB.If there are 20 messages displayed,i want to download all 20 messages.in case of performance monitoring,you can do it,becasue there is a download botton,but message monitoring not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brand,

There is no such option in message monitoring where you can download all the messages.

But in SXMB_MONI you can select all messages and there is a Export button which u can download to spreadsheet or word document.

That might solve your requirement.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

in message monitoring select your message by selecting option button in front of it..

Click details.

In the pop up, go to tab message content --> select Message part as payload.

you will see payload here