cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add new Filed in the existing IC web Client

0 Kudos

hi,

i want to add field name portion in my bsp application ..will any body tell me the process to add that field just next to Move In date field..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try EEWB, it will bring the enhanced field into BSP application also.

you can add new field component in screen configuration

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to bring/enable below 3 fields to webUI in SEAL CRM 2007.

1) Account group (ECC Account Group)

2) Nielson id

3) Industry sector

These fields are available in backend (SAP GUI T-code u2018BPu2019) at classification tab.

Please explain me in detail as am from functional which i have to do that.

Thanks,

priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey!

IF you want to add a label and a input or ouput field to your standard BSP application of SAP CRM ICWC.

First , you need to find the BSP view that you want to add field in BSP application .You need add a label and an input field to the layout of the BSP view. You may add your code in .htm.(Transaction Code :SE80)

Second,you need to add your new field attribute to context node by Transaction Code : BSP_WD_WORKBENCH .

you will add new field attribute in view controller.IFyour action is uccessful,system will create get* and set* method automatically,you may find

them in your class controller (.do).(Transaction Code :SE80)

Now,if you input value into new inpu field in ICWC pages,system will transmitted to programe by set* method .

You may get the value by get* method,too.

0 Kudos

hi Davis,

i did this thing i got that filed into my view also..but the problem that i'm facing is that it's coming disabled in the view

and also set attributes of BOL entity to read only....which doesn't allow me to save my data into the system...

i think this are the two below mention text is setting this attribute...

dref = current->get_property( 'ALT_PORTION' ). "#EC NOTEXT

CATCH cx_crm_cic_parameter_error.

ENDTRY.

&

method IF_BOL_BO_PROPERTY_ACCESS~IS_PROPERTY_READONLY .

try.

RV_RESULT = ME->MODEL_NODE->IS_PROPERTY_READONLY( IV_ATTR_NAME ).

catch CX_CRM_CIC_PARAMETER_ERROR.

if ME->VALUE_NODE is bound.

RV_RESULT = ME->VALUE_NODE->IS_PROPERTY_READONLY( IV_ATTR_NAME ).

else.

raise exception type CX_CRM_CIC_PARAMETER_ERROR.

endif.

endtry.

endmethod.

DO I NEED TO MODIFY THE GET AND SET METHOD THAT GET GENERATED DURING THE CREATION OF BOL ENTITY...

'

Edited by: NILESH PATIL on Sep 25, 2008 11:51 AM

Edited by: NILESH PATIL on Sep 25, 2008 12:27 PM

0 Kudos

Hello,

i'm using crm 5.0

i want to add one Zfield into the standard view CIMRdetaislmi.htm.. next to MOVE IN date Field..for that so under context ISUPRDOCPARTMi an attribute ALTPORTION under bol entity ISUPRDOCPART. BSP application i made is z application.please note that...

Now this altportion is the INPUT field i have to add in the view CIMRdetaislmi.htm...but i add code for this layout there is no reflection in the WEB...

i also modified the profile by adding the controller subsitute in it..but still the filed in the web is not reflecting...

and one more error i'm getting while going into ..i opened by z application and as soon as click on any view i get an error " Runtime Repository was not loaded" Even though i mention it when i open the bsp application in t-code BSP_WD_WORKBENCH.

So please guide me the steps that i need to follow to add this ALTPORTION as an input field in CIMRDETAILS.HTM view ....

thanks

former_member813607
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Do you want to add a field name or field. from your question i believe that you want to add a field name or field label, for that you just have to add the field label attribute in the BSP application or page ( .htm )

else if you want to the field you have have two cases adding custom field and adding an existing field to the front end.

if it is custom field you have to work on EEWB and modify the page ( .htm )

if it is already existing attribute you have to modify the page ( .htm )

you may have to add / modify the getter,setter methods according to the version of CRM you are working on.

hope it helps.

regards, sudeep..