cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency of Price List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question regarding the price lists.

I need 2 sales price list:

- 1 in the local currecy: Last Purchase Price *1.35

- 2 in a foreign currency (EUR): Last Purchase Price *1.35

But, when I buy an item in EURO, when I select Price List 1, I still get the price in EURO. How can I set so that I can set also the currency of the sales price?

Thanks,

Irina Stanca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Irina,

The B1 standard will use local currency in the price list (base price list). you could change to foreign currency by edit unit price in the base price list window one by one or using DTW price list related template. Just click once so that the cursor avialavle in the column and then change the LC (local currency) to be FC.

you will have to create price list name by foreign currency beside the existing price list.

Rgds,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irina,

I think in your case it is better to create 4 price lists instead of 2. That will make all price list with all currency. You can then select the right one for each BP.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Irina,

1. What is your BP currency? -> The document total will be calculated in this currency independently from the price list currency.

2. Which Price List is assigned to the BP under the Payment Terms tab? -> The price from this Price List will be used as Unit Price in rows.

3. When you set up the Price List, you can use other than LC currencies, just simply type or import e.g. EUR 100 instead of 100.

Regards,

Nat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

1. I know that the document total is according to the BP Currency, but I need the Unit Price to be according to that as well.

2. The price is used from my Price List, but in my Price List the currency is different from the BP Currency (because of the Last Purchase Price List that was in a different currency).

3. My Sales Price List is calculatted automatically (I cannot type it or import it) whenever a new AP Invoice is done.

Irina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Irina,

The Unit Price will be in the currency of the price list. If you want it to be the same as BP currency, you need to use a price list in BP currency too.

If you create the price list based on another one, I don't think it's possible to change the currency in any way.

Can you please explain why is it important to use the BP currency for the unit price as well? Maybe understanding your needs could lead to a different solution.

Regards,

Nat