Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Month End Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My Issue:-

My users hired 10 employees in last month, at the end of the month these employees payroll should be processed.

What happens here it is - for the newly hired employees the payroll is taking into considering(for these employees payroll is not processing).

I had checked all the configuration part every thing is fine.

Can any one help me out regarding this.

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

during hiring , if u r hiring a new employee u need to take the reason as a new hire, for the u have to default the reasons as new hire during creating the personnel actions.

i hope this will help u

narmada.

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My query got solved and after necessary findings we came to conclusion that the information is storing to Temse file and from there onwards it is showing as the particular data is in production server.

We are having global payroll and interfaces also in this.

Through AL11 - we went to see the SAP directory and there we found this information that new employees information is there.

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If your Issue has been solved please share it or send it to khaiserj at gmail dot com it will be a great help for me and for others too.Thanks in advance

Regards

Khaiser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There is no problem with 0007 and payroll control record and with the dates tooo.

Thanks

Bhaskar

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok

check my bcard or update ur contact info

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, check if there're any rejection on the payroll run for this period. If there' re no rejection,

try to run payroll simulation for one of these ee for previous period (period when it supposes to pick these ee up) to see if payroll actually processes for the ee.

If there's no error, and payroll is picking up the ee this time, chance is that this is timing issue, i.e. when payroll was run as versus to what HR data was in the system at that point in time. You can run infotype audit report to check (e.g. whether ee was actually in this payroll area at the time payroll was run).

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether the infotype 0007 planned working time is Created?

then check the hire date and compare it to payroll control record.

regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavana

The payroll status is not locked.

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The payroll area of these new employee and old employees are same and given in payroll driver is also same.

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay,

you check payroll status of these employees .

regards,

pavana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I checked in my actions that is correct and it is showing as new hire only.

I am not getting any errors - the payroll is running excluding these new 10 employees.

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Payroll area of those employees in IT0001 and what u r giving in Payroll driver program are same.

Regards,

Tomesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what error u r getting

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

does it showing any error

can u be little bit elobarate