cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning object structure ID 9ADPBAS is invalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have recently install SAP SCM 5.10. Once I go to transaction /n/sapapo/sdp94 , i am getting below error.

"Planning object structure ID 9ADPBAS is invalid

Message no. /SAPAPO/TSM001"

If i go to /n/sapapo/msdp_admin and trying to access the planning object structute it gives error .

Planning object structure is invalid

Message no. /SAPAPO/TSM519

If I try to create MPOS , system is not allowing to save it and I have sen that all the charecterestics are "0' suffix i.e. BW none of the the APO charecterestic 9A* are there.

DO you have any idea aout the root cause of it and how to resolve it ?

thanks for your help.

regards,

m

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is already a Qn posted today on this.

please try running the program /SAPAPO/TS_D_OBJECTS_COPY using se38, it will activate all inactive objects and then check.

Regards,

Binod

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have alreday run the program /SAPAPO/TS_D_OBJECTS_COPY. It is not working. I am working in SCM 5.1. Anybody in SCM 5.1 is facing the same problem ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I have alreday run the program /SAPAPO/TS_D_OBJECTS_COPY. It is not working. I am working in SCM 5.1. Anybody in SCM 5.1 is facing the same problem ?

Hi,

We too faced a similar situtation in SCM 5.1. You have to implement the following Notes for this error.

However you need to get all your Business Content activated before you implement these Notes. You can take help of your BI guy on activating the BI content. Otherwise, if you are the one-man-army in the company looking after the whole installation, then goto RSA1 > BI Content> Select Infotype> Infocube search for 9A objects and say transfer. In the Right side of the screen, select the infocubes and say install in background.

Check whether this job scheduled properly and runs successfully. Later you can implement the above said Notes in your system.

Check the BW Connectivity document for BP of SAP SCM. You will get more info on BI activations.

Thanks,

Rajesh Manoharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Rajesh for your reply, but I need some more details.

In RSA1 , once i go to BI content , it is giving me below mentioned tabs:Let me know which one to be selected for infotype and then infocube ?

InfoProviders by InfoAreas

InfoObjects by InfoAreas

InfoSources by Application Component

Roles

Object Types

Objects in BW Patch

Transport Request

Packages

I am confused because when I search with 9A* in "InfoObjects by InfoAreas " , it gives me the objects under "Service Parts Planning"

not "Supply Chain Management". And secondly I am not geting the option for transfer in right hand side.

Could you please let me know the steps for it.

Thanks again,

m

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto RSA1 > There will be 2 coloumns. Goto left most col and select BI Content.

In BI Content> select Object Types.

In the next col (infact 3 cols now) > select Infocube and drill down, you can see something called Select Objects.

Double click on select objects and you will get a popup stating the various cube objects. Select the 9A related objects and say transfer. (the button below the popup window)

Now all those objects will be collected in the next col (3rd col) where you have a menu bar stating Grouping, Install, Collection Mode etc..

Now select all the objects and say Install Background from the drop down menu in the menu bar.

Repeat the same for other object types (info objects, providers etc.)

I strongly recommend you to check with your BI guys as they would have a better way of doing this. This is long process I figured out myself

Regards,

Rajesh Manoharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. It worked.