Dear ALL Gurus,
I am facing some problem while installing sap ecc5 on linux es4 . Central instance is successfuly installed . while installing database instance it stucks in the mid of installation while installation oracle 9i .
OUI screen comes . After selecting all the options it do not start the installation of oracle and stuck at the screen
Installing Java run time envirment 184.108.40.206.0 Link Pending
it is not giving any error .
I have followed the below process.
1. Dump all the required installer at server .
2. installed Java Version 220.127.116.11
3. set the following paths in /etc/profile file , same for ord<sid> users profile at $HOME/.profile for ora<sid> user
4. started the command on linux server from installer directory LINUX_32
5. then started the below command from windows computer
Startinstgui -192.168.101.254 -21212
and taken the GUI on windows computer
6. now installed the Central instance successfully
7. started Database installation , At mid of installation it prompts to install oracle
8. i logged in to linux server through ora<sid> user and started the installation of oracle But when i selected the options and start installation it stucks at
" Installing Java run time envirment 18.104.22.168.0 Link Pending "
what to do . pl. help
one more thing i have installed oracle patch p3006854_9204_LINUX and saplocales but still the problem is comming .
Thanks in Advance
Markus Doehr replied
> "Error in invoking target install of makefile /oracle/DE3/920_32/network/lib/ins_oemagent.mk "
> shell i ignore this message and continue
yes - ignore that one.
If everything is completely linked then, install patchset 22.214.171.124 and the latest interim patches before you press "ok" in sapinst.