cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS -Networking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Guru's

In one of our Business unit, Projects are being controlled at sub-project level.

Under one project, we can have multi activities, which we want to capture in SAP,

The employees will be allocted to these sub-projects level.

We need to invoice client at top level, but will full details of time and rate at the sub project level.

Pls Advice,

Full mark for answer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would suggest you to use Internal activities functionality which are appended with the work centers and work centers are with personnel.Use CATS to allocate Time and Expenses and transfer them to PS.

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arya,

As im not from PS module, i have not the idea to do it, can you please explain me step by step.

pls. also guide me how to use CAT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What exactly do you mean by sub-project level? Please explain.

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Can you elaborate your query clearly?

Regards,

Bekele

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have mentioned in your posting that there are subprojects in your scenario. Do you mean the field subproject being used in yoiur case? Do all the subprojects form part of the same project? In that case do you mean you have network-activities accross all these subprojects and have been cross shared between these subprojects?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its an service project, yes all the sub activity combine to make the 1 project. & for each activity the cost analysis & time taken is requred, how do i do the internal activity & how would i connect the time & cost to the each sub activity. pls guide me step by step.

Thanks