cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion Agent Error in Adapter Module ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to install the conversion agent with PI 7.0 SP15. But then i got adapter error when trying to test simple scenario PDF file to JDBC.

The error message is :

===========================================================================

Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist at localejb, the whole lookup name is localejbs/localejb/sap.com/com.sap.nw.cm.xi/CMTransformBean

===========================================================================

I have check many time even with Visual Admin the JNDI name is correct. but why still error ?

Please advise.

Thank you and Best Regards

Fernand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan, Thank you to give me an idea.

The problem is in the current installation that i have NW 7.0 SP15. No need to use localejbs in front of JNDI name like mention in some How to guide document.

"localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.nw.cm.xi/CMTransformBean"

so the problem has solved after i remove "localejbs"

sap.com/com.sap.nw.cm.xi/CMTransformBean

Cheers

Fernand

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernand,

The adapter framework adds "localejbs" automatically if it is missing. So you need not put it in, but it should not make a difference when it is spelled correctly

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

I know this is an old post, but I have the same error (see [;).

I don't have a spelling problem (!!), but what interests me is that I cannot see any reference to the CMTransformBean JNDI in NetWeaver Adminstrator. I assume that this is the reason that the path is not found, but why might this be ???

Regards,

Guy

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check yor spelling! localejbs

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All

I have followed all the step but then the sender adapter still has the same error. any idea how to check ?

Best Regards

Fernand

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos