cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN POST INSTALLATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have installed Solman7.0 in my server with License,now I want connect to servicemarketplace and download the Abap stack, for that what is post installation steps, can any one help me, that will be great.

BR,

krishnamurthy .k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Huh???.... erm... what?

If you installed Solman successfully why you need to download the ABAP stack?

I think you are talking about Maintenance Optimizer so you can download SP's right?

Anyhow... for more about Maintaince Optimizer... go to

http://service.sap.com/mopz

Regards

Juan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

Please Reframe your question so that everyone can understand easily.

From my understanding. U need to download the patches after selecting the component in service market place and also you need to know about the post installation steps for solman.

There are some baisc configuration steps which we need to follow in spro tcode.

For example for this activity we need router in place as aprerequiste. after the route configuration u need to maintain the technical paramter settings in oss1.

Then u need to generate the 2 rfc connection by going to dswp> edit> global settings-->give your s -userid and paswword. while saving it wiil automatically generate 2 rfc onnection. Check the 2 rfc connection should use EWA logon group. Once the router is check the 3 RFC connection in sm59.

After that you need to maintain your s -userid in the table aisuser.

Then post installation is based on your scenarios are requiredl like if your client need solution monitoring or service desk or charm etc... So please reframe your question clearly.

Then for connecting in to portal for downloading the patched you need maintenance optimizer for approving the latest support packages.

For this as a prerequiste

Rrouter should be in place.

Need to create one solution in dswp

craete a new transcation under change request management

then slect the component for approval

from this maintenance optimiser u can connect to the portal also ,, by poinitinf find download files in download basket.

Hope i cleared you something

Regards

Vijay kumar G

former_member186775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Login to SAPService Marketplace->Downloads>SAPsupportpackages(scroll down the page)>Select shortcuts>click new(support pack stacks)now from the stack select by your version.Hope your Question is answered.If you need post installation activities that will also be given.

Regards

Manjula