Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP MM,

1) In which situation we can create Inbound delivery(VL31N)?

2) When we have create Inbound delivery(means After Purchase Order or After creating The Goods Receipt)?

3) After creating the Purchase Order, I tried to create the Inbound delivery, but it shows following warning and error.

Warning:"This function only possible for items with confirmation key"

Error:"Not possible to create an inbound delivery"

Could u please suggest me..

Thanks in Advance,

Sudheer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirmation tab in item details of PO.If you have selected confirmation key or not.

Inbound dely to be done before GR.

It is confirmation or advance shipping notification that the goods are despatched and expected for Good receipt for planning purpose.

regards

Suresh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The purpose of an inbound delivery is initially a shipping notification or confirmation about the deliveryagainst the PO. to create an inbound delivery the PO has to have a confirmation control key with order acknowledgements at the Item level category in confirmations Tab.

once the Order is acknowledged by vendor it can be manually entered in the PO from Me22n tcode. after that goto VL31n to create an inbound delivery with reference to PO.

Now you will be able to create the inbound delivery

regards,

former_member226201
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer

Inbound delivery will create the po & before the gr.

Your problem is, In po item detials confirmations tab in that you have to give inbound delivery

then sace the po and do it again.

Regards

Laxman

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You will find every information in it...pls try...

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/c7/4a11d475a611d3b4b9006094b9b9dd/frameset.htm

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P