Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to display header in class CL_GUI_LIST_TREE?

0 Kudos

hi guys,

I am developing a report which displays all the infotypes of an employee in a tree structure. For this i am using class CL_GUI_LIST_TREE which i got it from standard report.

i am getting the tree structure but i am not getting the fieldcatalog and List commentary.

What are the objects that must be used to get the fieldcatalog and Top-of-page for this class.

Give the objects with some sample code.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

narin_nandivada3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

Please go through the DEMO program SAPTLIST_TREE_CONTROL_DEMO and in that go through the

Include TLIST_TREE_CONTROL_DEMOF01.

Hope you would get idea.

Good luck

Narin

4 REPLIES 4

narin_nandivada3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

Please go through the DEMO program SAPTLIST_TREE_CONTROL_DEMO and in that go through the

Include TLIST_TREE_CONTROL_DEMOF01.

Hope you would get idea.

Good luck

Narin

0 Kudos

Hi Narin,

Thanks for your reply. I can display the tree structure in my report. But, what i want is to display the fieldcatalog and top-of-page.

In the report which you had given me, i can see only the tree structure and on the right side a table.

0 Kudos

This requires some more ground work. You have to use the Grid TOP OF PAGE. are you showing the Tree on left side and Grid on Right side...?

if so i will suggest you to use my weblog for Top of page for in ALV Grid Report.

0 Kudos

Thanks