cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pane Property Problems in SAP Business One 2005B PL 42

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have encountered a Pane Property problem after upgrading my recent Patch Level 27 to Patch Level 42 in SAP Business One 2005B.

The Scenario is that after i design my form in the Screen Painter (Patch level 42) and preview it in the same, i have all my items displayed corresponding to the folder being selected (that its working fine). Then i create my second Screen Painter Form and Preview that too in the screen painter and find it too working great.

The problem is encountered after i go to the addon which references both these Screen Painter Files. My Recent Screen Painter created form displays fine (with all the items being displayed accordingly as and when the Folder corresponding to that is clicked) while the previous one shows only the First pane level items all the while no matter whatsoever folder is clicked.

Could anyone explain as to why this happens in Patch Level 42?

Previously i was working with Patch Level 27 and it was functioning great. i had done a direct patch level upgrade from 27 to 42.

Another thing thats worth mentioning is that though the Pane Property as Specific Property for the Folder Object is exposed in Screen Painter but it is still not available in UI - API. Why is this so?

Kindly do provide some light into this problems as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Siju Dasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siju,

I'm working with B1 2007A and it presents the same behavior, which is the correct one I'll explain. The ScreenPainter add-on can manage the pane level (when you click on the folders) of the last user form you edited. This allows you to test your form. But you must catch the click event on the folder item, and manage the Pane Level accordingly. If you run your add-on on another machine none of the forms will get the correct PaneLevel when clicking the folder items.

Regards,

Vítor Vieira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vitor,

Actually it was working without the event being written for the click event for the folders in the patches 27 and above. i thought maybe i could do without writing an event.

Thanks once again..

Regards,

Siju Dasan

Answers (0)