cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view data in IT302 - Additional Actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I cannot view any data in IT302 using Ad Hoc Query.

Correct infoset was set up which include Additional actions infotype.

IT302 was also properly set up in t77S0> ADMIN-EVSUP set to 1.

And in T529A all Actions set to be updated in IT302.

There are also Additional Action entries in table PA0302 but when I search it in Ad Hoc Query for a personnel number the fields (Action Type, Reason) turn up blank.

Do I still have to make other configurations?

Any ideas?

Kindly help.

Points will be given out

Thanks,

Olekan Babatonde

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

You can't see any information(action) IT 0302. because it was maintain by system automatically.

If you want to see Additional actions, You can SEE in (0000) Actions Info type only.

Any Doubt again post clearly.

Regards

BALA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm familiar with the IT302 concept and why it was introduced.

But the data in IT302 should still be visible when using Ad Hoc Query. I was able to do this in a past project.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Olekan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Kindly reply to this question. It is of utmost importance.

I've checked table T529A and all Action Types are checked. (to be stored in IT302).

I've also checked the entries in PA0302, the Action Types entries contained here are those with validity dates on the same day. i.e. 01.01.2000-01.01.2000 only.

Also these entries are not included in table PA0000 (Actions). Example for a personnel number with an Action entry in PA0302 with validity 01.01.2000-01.01.2000.

This same action is not stored in PA0000.

When I run ad hoc query using the Action Reason, Action Type and Dates in IT302, there is no data (blank) being produced for each personnel number. But when I check table PA0302, there is a corresponding entry for that personnel number.

Kindly help.

I will be forever grateful.

I'll give maximum points too.

Regards,

Olekan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u cannot find in 0000 actions type but u can find in 0302

as we know that 0000 is tc 1 so no gaps no overlapping of records

check the tabl V_T582A and check the tc for both infotypes

Edited by: Sikindar on Nov 3, 2008 4:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Thanks for the reply.

Both infotypes 0000 and 0302 have TC = 1.

Does this help?

Why can't I view any data in IT302 for any personnel number in Ad Hoc Query but the table PA0302 have entries for the personnel numbers?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the time status is 1 for PA0302 u cannot view the entries na ????

it shd be 3

check the logic for tc 1 and tc 3 once

Edited by: Sikindar on Nov 3, 2008 4:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Sorry. It is 3. Time Constraint for IT302 is "3" in our system.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

than

u can see all the records in it0302 as per the tc 3 but u cannot view in infotype 0000

Action Reason, Action Type and Dates

all the above are results derived from the it 0000 which have TC01

so u cannot get the result

Edited by: Sikindar on Nov 3, 2008 4:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but I cannot see all Actions for a personnel in table PA0302.

The only entries I can see here are those Actions that have validity for 1 day only. i.e. PERNR=8000000 BEGDA= 01.01.2008 ENDDA= 01.01.2008 ACTION TYPE= G0 ACTION REASON=15.

maddilety_kanuku
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was in the need of getting the output based on Additional actions, and was able to figure out the way as how to do it., I am writing this here not that you would still in need but some one in future might come to this thread and get away with the answer.

1. First we need to add Infotype 0302 to our infoset (Going toSQ02, Menu bar, Edit -> Change infotype selection.

2. Once you have the infotype under the Data fields.

3. Try adding each individual field under the field group/data fields by right clicking on the necessary infotype field and selecting Add field to Field group.

4. Once you got all your IT0302 fields under field group/data fields right side of the window, save your infoset and run the  infoset query.

5. Now you have the input fields and output fields to be selected from infoset query.

6. Select input fields as Pernr, and action start date and end date from IT0000

7. Select output fields from 0302 infotype fields, you may select all the necessary fields in the output, but the required one is "Counter Field"

8. Once you have your hitlist from the ad hoc query, refresh the list from bottom of the screen and picks up all the ones who have the counter field as 1 - they are the ones, who has additional actions on specific date.

Hope it helps to the viewers.

Warm Regards!

-Kanuku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please reply anybody. This is ur gent.