Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cature and Ref Excise Invoice Options remove from MIGO

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

While iam creating the PO for excisable material, then with ref to Po,we will go for MIGo

After the Checking the" ITEM OK" check box system will pop up one more Excise Invoice tab at header level and Excise item tab at item level.

In the excise invoice tab there four options to take the excise.

03 Only capture the excise invoice

04 only refer Excise Invoice

05 Only Part1

06 No Excise Entry.

What is the use of these four options?

As i know 1)In Only Capture Excise Inv ... Here part1 entry and as well as the Internal No also generated.

2) Only ref excise invoice?

3)In Part1 entry ....Only Qty updated in part1.. but no Internal No is generated.

4)No Excise Entry Means No excise.

But Our client requirement is that.... they do not want to Four Options here in MIGo for In Excise Invoice tab.

They only need to Part1 entry option and No excise entry Option in MIGO. But i have checked all the settings but iam unable to get that?

Suppose we remove the EI capture tick from Excise grp settings, then Only Capture excise Invoice went from MIGO ? but how to remove the Only Refer excise invoice from MIGO

Regards

sapman man

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Your requirement can be met with development. Take the help of ABAPer and do the modifications in MIGO_BADI.

regards,

Raviraj

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

From

SPRO -> Log Gen ->Tax on goods movement->India-> Basic Settings->Maitain Excise groups- removed the EI Capture,

then for perticular plant iam unable to get the option capture excise invoice , But how should i remove "Only refr excise invoice from MIGO..

I need only two option 1)Part1 entry

2) No excise entry

MB_MIGO_BADI is also not useful to remove this?

Can you suggest me how to do this?

sap man man

former_member190537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Iam also need same things

I need only two options in MIGo

1) Only Part1

2)No excise entry

I donot want cature EI and Ref EI

former_member190537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Iam also need same things

I need only two options in MIGo

1) Only Part1

2)No excise entry

I donot want cature EI and Ref EI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Follow the procedure given by me

it is usefull.

if u r in doubt,

please Ask.

regards,

SNB

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per requirement of client u have to do the settings,Do tell the clients abt the use of all four .

If u dont want these to be there then

Go to

SPRO -> Log Gen ->Tax on Sales and Purchase ->India-> Basic Settings->Maitain Excise groups->

Here remove the tick of remaining option for posting the excise invoice except only part1

regards,

sujit

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It totally depends on your requirement.

Select No Excise Entry if material is non-excisable.

Select Only Part 1 if in case vendor has not sent the Excise Invoice with materials and sent materials only with a challan.

In this case Excise Invoice is expected and once you will get it then go to J1IEX. Here select Capture Excise Invoice > Goods Receipt and do necessary entries like; Excise Invoice No, date, etc... and check, Simulate and Post Excise Invoice.

Select Capture Excise Invoice if you have received Excise Invoice with materials and your Stores Person is only responsible for making GR and not for posting Excise Invoice (means there is a separate person to post Excise Invoice i.e. Excise Clerk).

After Posting GR Document, go to J1IEX and Here Select Post > Vendor Excise Invoice - Here Enter Excise Invoice No already captured during GR and nd check, Simulate and Post Excise Invoice.

Select Capture and Post Excise Invoice, if if you have received Excise Invoice with materials and Person for posting GR Document and Excise Invoice is same (means there is not any separate person to post Excise Invoice i.e. Excise Clerk).

In this case need not to go to J1IEX.

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Our client requirement is that they only want

1)Only Part1

2) No excise entry in MIGO

How to remove the capture excise invoice and ref excise Inv from MIGO

sap man man