cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATS -Data entry profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can any one tell em how to customise and give our own values in the field of data entry area (ie under activity type , controlling area), here in my screen it got defaulted and iam not able to give inputs there.

regards,

Pavana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Check data entry sheet profile , using TC CAC2.

Probabaly you have selected the above field as a display . If it's so change it to Input and check it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nitin,

thanks for your reply.

but all the fields in CAC2 /danta entry area are all in input mode.

but still iam getting display mode in data entry sheet.

regards,

pavana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CAn u send me those screen shot.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you maintained IT 315 and in CAC1 ,check the Default setting if you have tick these values as a defaul.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to TC - CAC1 and select your profile, go click on display.

Go down to "default values" in your profile and put check in check box against controlling area and activity type.

Then go to TC- CAT2 , select your profile and click on settings, go to defaults tab and give your values there.

Propose Controlling Area from HR Master Record

Determines whether the system proposes the controlling area during the recording of working times.

Use

If you set this indicator, the system determines the controlling area from infotype Organizational Assignment (OOO1) and uses this as the default value for the recording of working times.

Propose Activity Type from HR Master Record

Determines that the system fills the Activity type field in the time sheet with the value given in the HR Time Sheet Defaults infotype (0315) that is valid for the personnel number and day currently being processed.

You can overwrite this value if required.

Use

You can simplify time sheet data entry by using the Activity type default value.

If this resolves your problem then award points.

All the best,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

The scenario you explained is the same requirement i am not able to get, i hae the data maintained in infotype 0315 for activity and sending cost center,

In the CAT2 profiles in default the controllaarea(Propose Controlling Area from HR Master Record), master cost center,Acitivity type and cost center all are being checked ........still iam not able to get the data on the CAT2 for the activity type and sending cost center.

Please tell me where exactly iam being missed.

regards

sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Check your ID, sent you screen shot. Try and check.

Regards