cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is "user ignored (SHARED)" in SyncLog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am encountering this problem for the first time.

I have deployed my application on NWA; assigned it to my laptop client. But while i sync the application doesnt get downloaded and gives this message :

Synchronization Log

u2022 Synchronization started

u2022 Connection set up (without proxy) to: http://10.191.97.202:8000/sap/bc/MJC/mi_host?~sysid=NW7&;

u2022 Successfully connected with server.

u2022 Processing of inbound data began.

u2022 All data received for the user ignored (SHARED)

u2022 All data received for the user ignored User1

1. what is this ignored here?

2. what is ignored (SHARED)?

In Extended settings all options are unchecked.

Further, this is a fresh client, trace is clean.

Rgds,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Divya,

I had the "Shared-Problem" a few minutes ago at of our clients. I recognized that an earlier installation of the Client was not de-installed completely. In the Settings-Folder were still .uconfig-files of old users. So I deleted the whole "SAP Mobile Infrastructure"-folder and made an installion from scratch. Message did not came up anymore.

Off the record:

The message is not properly translatetd in german. Here it says: "Alte Daten ignoriert, die für Benutzer empfangen wurden (SHARED)", which means "old data".

Perhaps this helps anyone...

Best Regards, Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

This was a bug in earlier releases of Mobile and has been fixed on most of the SPs. I am not sure which SP you are using. For reference to this problem you can check note no 1106639. Kindly apply the corresponding patch add the parameter

MobileEngine.Sync.IgnoreInboundSyncCounter=true

in the MobileEngine.config file and restart your client. Also apply server side note 1063004 in your middleware if you are below SP 13. This should solve your problem.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The client version is SP13 Patch2.

I reinstalled the client, this error did not come up again.

I have just postponed applying notes.

Have another issue.

I am not able to run the ZMAU applicaiton on PDA. which ran perfectly on Laptop. the application doesnt run since i check the "add JSPs as compiled clases" and kept the generated files. It throws page not found error when i click on the application link.

Any clue?