cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI is not picking the file from source dir after exported from DEV to QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have moved one XI object from Dev to QA. It was working fine Dev but in QA XI system not picking the file from the source directory.

I have checked Communication Channel monitoring and receiver determiniation everything is fine. But still it is not picking the file.

Could you please help us.

Regards

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem is due to folder permission, check with basis for permission meanwhile check all configuration & all objects are activated or not. It will work easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the folder is shared or not. If it is not shared then changed it to shared folder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check wether you have given server name or IP address in CC. When name is given there is lot of dely. I faced this problem in the recent past . When I changed the name by ip adress of server there was dramatic change and file pick up happened.

Look in that angle also.

venkat

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check the directory path and whether there is any file in that path location?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u transport from DEV to QUA In ID all the parameters for Communication channel to be configured once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have used the CMS to transport XI objects. Everything has been configured automatically. I checked all the configuration and everthing seems to be fine.

Could you please give any more suggestions.

Regards

Sowmya

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check communication channel parameter.

check your SWCV is assigned to proper Business System.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sowmya

After importing the scenario you need to configure Communication Channel for that.

Regards

Raj