Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me on this:

In development server we maintained Text Determination at Sales Order header level and saw that the cycle runs fine from Sales Order to Delivery and Billing.The text at order gets reflected at Delivery and Billing as well.This total configuration is then moved to Quality Server and the same configuration is seen here.After Order when we are doing delivery it is telling :Access Sequence does not Exist".What may be the reason behind this.Can you tell me what are the internal tables that has to get updated at Quality and how to check it.

Please respond as quickly as possible.

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

The best is to check your configuration every IMG within the text determination and compare it to DEV, because sometimes you need to trigger text transports manually.

You do this by entering the IMG task and on the menu toolbar select Utilities - Adjustment, enter the comparison client and enter.

On the following screen the system will prompt you to notice changes or to inform that there are no differences. Either way still chose to display the detail and if there are any differences between DEV and QA these will be highlighted.

Once you are sure that config is 100% you can check your text entries and ensure that they are in the correct language, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked all the settings from Dev to Quality everything is ok but still how i will check which internal tables are not updated in quality.Can you give any light towards the internal tables which are available for Text detmn.

Vishal