Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call a popup with BDT?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anyone,

I used the BDT to expand the a transaction with a few tabstraps.

Now I'm trying add a Pop-Up to that transaction that should be called by pressing a button at one of my tabs. Therefore I create a Dynpro and all nessecary objects such as fieldgroups, views, screens etc. and definied my screen as dialog box. I even defined my Dynpro as a dialog box.

I tried to call the screen as well as a screen sequence containing only that screen by the function BUS_SCREEN_CALL, but the Screen never appears as Pop-Up but always replaces all the tabs in my transaction.

Can anyone please give me a hint what to do to get that dynpro/screen/screen sequence proccessed as a Pop-up?

Thank you very much in advance

Sascha Kretschmer

2 REPLIES 2

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the note 913695 is useful.

Thanks and warm regards,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, thanks for your reply, but unfortunately that is not exactly what I meant.

I want to open an PopUp like I usualy do in "classical" ABAP with "CALL SCREEN scr STARTING AT x1 y1", only with staying within the BDT using the View-eventing functions.