Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master Data and Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a problem concerning customers.

We had an old customer 100653 (external) and after some time the company buyed this and made an internal company.

After that we needed to make a new customer 300035. After this if the payments come in from the bank they land on the old customer,

which is blocked in all company codes.

What could be the problem? is there some place for customer assignment like customer nr. to clearing or payment import data?

Regards

Laurynas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What type of blocking is done ? Is it blocked for posting ?

Please check.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

As in TC codes FD05 and XD05 says it is blocked for all sales areas and company codes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is blocked for posting, definitely it will not get any postings.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i did this, but is there any other place where some kind of assignment takes place?

As far as i know if a payment goes out with vendor/customer number 300035 it should com in for the same Nr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did not understand...

Former Member
0 Kudos

i mean if we made the blocks is there any place like IMG where more custumization mus be done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend

Your explanation is not clear to grasp what your real requirement is. Please make out in your description what that exactly you want so that others would understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that before June we had a customer and a vendor whicht was an outsider of our company. after June our company both the customer and made an internal company. Then we needed to change the customer and vendor accounts. Create a new ones. Our internal customers and vendors start from 3 where external with 1. So we created them. After that we blocked the old customer and vendor accounts in all company codes and sales areas.

After some time we started to print billings for new customers and vendors, as well getting bank import statements. But somethings isnt right. Every bank import stetament goes to the old customer account.

the new customer cant be seen there, we must reverse the document and reenter it manualy right where it belongs.

So the question is: is there any place in IMG or elsewhere, where the new created customer needs to be assigned to, so the old one dissapeard.

Regards

Laurynas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As such I hope there is no settings required in IMG for your scenario.

Please check your bank statements and verify the account clearing items pertain to your old masters accounts or new masters. Please check it before uploading the statement. If that belongs to your old customer account, the clearing procedure would land up in your old account data.

Regards