Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EC-CS: Consolidation Error Message no. G3694

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Greetings

I am doing consolidation with respect to 4 different company codes each assigned with the same chart of accounts.

But the consolidated financial statement is not getting reconciled with the individual financial statement data.

When i run the T-Code CXNZ (Reconciliation of Transaction Totals Data with Consolidated Totals Data) i am seeing many FS items with error message "Selection contains Cons data without assigned transactional data records".

Can anyone clarify me what is the exact nature of this error message and how to rectify the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Chaps

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message specifies that there is no transactional data for the particular financial statement item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For G/L reconciliation accounts, you manage the open items in the appropriate subledger (in the same way as for carry forward balances for accounts managed on an open item basis). The total of the line items in the subledger for the old fiscal year must agree with the balance carried forward of the reconciliation account in the current fiscal year. The system adds any difference amounts to the balance carried forward of the reconciliation account.

Report RFEWUC0O adjusts the balances carried forward on the basis of the subledger items.

Regards,

Satish Muvva.