Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I created a marketing Planning and Campaign

In that, campaign I am maintained Product ones that Campaign Excitation that product will appear in Lead are not

I maintained Follow-up transaction between Lead and Opportunity in that lead I maintained Product in opportunity that product will show but that product is not showing in opportunity wither I have to maintain product in opportunity again are what

If I maintain product in opportunity what is the need of lead

Can you any one explain me detail about marketing and campaign and lead and opportunity

I will give you full point

Please clarify my problem

Thanks in Advance

Mahi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

Lead, to say, is the first transaction that is created when you jump in marketing. From Lead opportunity gets created.

Suppose you want to find customers for your product, you first search for your customers in the market. Now say, you find 10 people who can be you customers. Among those 10 people, for 2 you are sure that they are interested and can buy your product. For 5people you know 50-50 chances and the rest you don't know. So you create a lead for the 10 people and you assign status hot for the 2 interested. For the 5, you assign warm and the rest cold status. Now, you wait fot the 8 people to be your hot leads because hot leads follow up to being opportunities. For the 2leads you create opportunities because they are now your prospects or potential customers. Once everything gets finalized, from the opportunity you go to create orders. This is the way it works.

Also, you can create opportunity without creating lead. Lead gives an insight to your prospective customers only.

Campaining is when you want to create awareness for your product in the market. For example, you go on mailing people about your product, put stalls at exhibitions, put hoardings, distribute leaflets etc.

Campaining ia also a part of your marketing strategy. The basic goal is to market your products and sell them to earn profits.

Regards,

Sangeeta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sangeetha

I maintained Follow-up transaction between Lead and Opportunity in that lead I maintained Product in opportunity that product will showing are not

that product is not showing in opportunity wither I have to maintain product in opportunity again are what

If I maintain product in opportunity what is the need of lead

Thanks

Mahesh