Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning a SAP Query to Transport Request

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have a SAP Query, now I want it to transport to the other system, while saving the query it is not prompting for transport request. Is there any possibility to assign that SAP Query to a transport request, if yes, please let me know the process.

Regards

Praveen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

open se09 transaction.

double click on any request.

click change.

give r3tr aqqu <ur query name> and save.

now ur query is included in transpor request save and transport.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos
1. Go to Sq01. First select user group in which you wnat to create your query, then go to Query > Convert QUickview 
2. Give your QUickview name, press enter
3. Give your query name and FUnction area . Press enter, quickview is now created in Qurey
4. Then Run RSAQR3TR, give your query and functional area. Run the report it will create a request

0 Kudos

In my system, in the Query menu, menu item convert quickview is disabled.

Is there any thing need to set before running this SQ01. If I want to create a new usergroup, how can I create?

Please tell me the solution.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

when you create USER GROUP for Quesry that time need to create transport request then whenever you assign infoset and query it will be save in that transport request only(which is of User group's).so at the time of transport you need to give user group's transport request.

regards

twinkal

0 Kudos

I have no idea, how to create the usergroup, is there any special t-code to create it?

Awaiting for your reply,

Thanks in advance

Praveen

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

open se09 transaction.

double click on any request.

click change.

give r3tr aqqu <ur query name> and save.

now ur query is included in transpor request save and transport.

0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

If I do in SE09, provind R3TR AQQU <query name>, its throwing an error "Object R3TR AQQU ZTEST1 requires a directory entry". Please tell me what I have to pass here.

Awaiting for your reply,

Thanks in advance

Praveen

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

u get tht error becse u didnt save in package.

goto se03 transaction.

click on change object directory entries.execute.

give R3TR AQQU <query name> and select check box and execute.

now in app tool bar click obj dir entry ,click change ,give package.it will ask for request save and transport.

Former Member
0 Kudos

clearer explanation to this issue please...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This regarding creation of SAP Query .

Situation:

Infosets and User Groups were created in a DEV SERVER CLIENT 200 and saved in a request ie.REQ01

Now i wanted to create a Query QU01 in the Same User Group in DEV SERVER CLIENT 210 so i tried creating a Infoset but i get this error message

Note: I am not able to create & save an Infoset.

-

Message no. TK414

Diagnosis

You cannot edit request D01K901880 of user X00012, since this request is reserved for changes in client 200. You are logged on to client 210.

-

Can anyone clear this error? what is the solution?

Thanking You

Andrew

0 Kudos

Hi All,

While releasing the transport am getting the same error

'You cannot edit request <DXXK9XXXXXX> of user <XXXX>, since this request is reserved for changes in client <450>. You are logged on to client.'

Does any had this issue earlier and got solved out ?

Thanks,