SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

send profiles (edm)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

in help.sap its given in edm that we can send profiles in utilitiesedm-send profiles..but id nt find eiter in spro or in easy access .i would like to know the tcode of that path if any 1 has got it..am using ecc6.i hope it may be in 4.7 version

thanks and regards

prince

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member229976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are several ways: either use the data exchange processes within the IDE part or e.g. use self defined reports based on BAPIs (e.g. BAPI_ISUPROFILE_GET). Have a look at report REEDMPROFILEDOWNLOAD02 to download profile values.

For the data exchange look at the basic process EXPPROFILE - with this you can export profile values. The more detailed description can be found within some cookbooks resp. SAP help files - but not with EDM but with IDE.

KR

Uwe

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member229976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are several ways: either use the data exchange processes within the IDE part or e.g. use self defined reports based on BAPIs (e.g. BAPI_ISUPROFILE_GET). Have a look at report REEDMPROFILEDOWNLOAD02 to download profile values.

For the data exchange look at the basic process EXPPROFILE - with this you can export profile values. The more detailed description can be found within some cookbooks resp. SAP help files - but not with EDM but with IDE.

KR

Uwe

0 Kudos

hi uwe

thanks for ur answers

let me try with them

regards

prince