Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to connect smartform to standered transaction i.e i have P O forn in smartform and want to connect it with ME9F / L / K transaction.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a help of your functional person.it need to be setup cogiguration thru NACE with access sequence and output types.so might be you can ask your functional.

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

>

> hi

> DATA: smf_name TYPE TDSFNAME VALUE u2019ZSMARTFORM01u2019,

> fn_name TYPE RS38L_FNAM.

> CALL FUNCTION u2019SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAMEu2019 EXPORTING FORMNAME = smf_name

> IMPORTING FM_NAME = fn_name

> .CALL FUNCTION fn_name

> EXPORTING WA = wa_doc.

Completely Non sense

PS:Read the question first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Do the following;

1) Go to Tcode NACE.

2) Select Application EF - Purchase Order

3) Click Output Types Button

4) Select output type NUE - Purchase order

5) Click on the Processing Routines from the left panel

6) And assign your smartform name in the PDF/Smartform Field.

You have to check whether already you have configured Standard Driver program to call a smartform, as standard driver program calls only SAP SCript MEDRUCK

Revert back if u have any doubts

Regards

Karthik D

0 Kudos

Yes u can link the transaction to smartform thru nace but its better u let the functional ppl do the stuff

0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying all the steps which you gave. Could please specify all the steps required for configuration.

Thanks,

Swetha

0 Kudos

Hi swetha,

For that you need to take a zcopy of the standard driver program SAPFM06P and its include FM06PE02(no need to take zcopy of other includes), and in that include you need to call the FM to call smartform.

After modification you need to assign the Z program in NACE.

Regards

Karthik D