cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM & XI issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expets,

I have couple of issues related with CRM to XI Integration . Please provide the solution for following :-

1. How can we make use of XI deleiverd content while integrating to CRM ?

2. I have to pass the CRM Activity ( order ) to XI whenever any activity is updated. I have to only pass the changed field.

What are first few thoughts when I should check before development in XI ?

3. How can I trigger the process to push the data after updation of any CRM activity ?

4. Which is the best possible way to push data - BDOC ( I beleive we dont have IDOC in CRM ), RFC , Proxy .

Regards,

Pranshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps which i followed to configure the system are

1. Create a suitable RFC destination in the SAP IMG Define Target Systems for RFC Calls .

2. Create a logical system.

3. Create a receiver port (transactional RFC) in SAP IMG Define Port, indicating the RFC destination you created earlier.

4. Create a partner profile, for example, partner type LS with the partner number CRM_XML_BC, in the SAP IMG Maintain Partner Profile Manually.

5. Enter all outbound parameters for the logical system CRM_XML_BC in Create Outbound Parameters in the Outbound Parameters window .

6. Create a site (transaction SMOEAC). To do this, select Object Type Sites and Create Object. Assign your site a suitable name and select Site Type External Interface for IDocs. Assign the partner profile created previously as a Site Attribute.

7. Use object type Subscriptions to maintain a subscription for publication of the object with the predefined site.

8. Create an entry for the new site using XIF customizing transaction CRMXIF_C1 via F4 help (BDoc Type = <objname>, IF Type = 'CRMXIF_*_SAVE_M', Set relevant flag for complete Data and Return). The flag Flag for complete data is only relevant for the objects "order", "business partner", and "business partner relationship". It flags whether only delta changes or the object instance should be transferred completely. The object "business document" is always sent completely, regardless of flag status.