cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring CIF application log in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks

I was trying to configure CIF Application log from an APO perspective by specifying a function module and the different table fields.

I configured the same in R3 side using CFC6 but am having trouble finding it in APO

Does any body know how to dod this in APO ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

CIF setting drive from R/3 , what field you want send and put the details logs .

In CFC6 you can chose the the field for which you want details log.

In APO you have setting weather you also want to log all the field sent from R/3 or not , this can be done in /SAPAPO/c41.But here you dont have option of chosing the fields as it is RFC call from R/3 and field you have set in R/3.

Option in /SAPAPO/c41.

No logging (No transfers are logged.)

Standard (Only the number of data records is logged.)

Detailed (Number and contents of the data records are logged.)

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the repsonse folks

I tried /SAPAPO/C41 with detailed option but failed to see the detailed log which I had enabled in R3 through CFC6.

In R3, I enabled field logging for function module CIF_PRODUCT_SEND. In R3 log, I am able to see the relevant fields form this function module that are being sent to APO.

However, I also want to see the log from APO, for the same fields, if they were recieved without any errors or sent to postprocessing.

There is a function module /SAPAPO/CIF_PROD and I need to use the fields of the modules in the APO side CIF logging.is this possible ?

Would appreciate if any one can share their thoughts on how this can be accomplished

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

please check in /SAPAPO/c4 weather detail logging is active or not ? if not make it active and check again ?

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked both /sapapo/C41 & C4 and made sure that detailed logging is enabled.

As a matter of fact I am able to see the CIF log from APO side but I need to configure it in such a detail way that I would be able to see the fields level details of a function module as we do in CFC6.

I am just trying to explore a way to do this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

I don't think there is any std option like that CFC6 in APO, may be some custom change you need to do.

if you want to search for special character string in log you can look /SAPAPO/C7.

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: ebeth149 on Jun 16, 2010 8:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed the setting to log Detailed in both /SAPAPO/C4 and /SAPAPO/C41. However, the logging information hasn't changed. The only information I see in /SAPAPO/C3 is the Sub-Object Text and the record count.

Do I need to stop and restart anything to activate detailed logging in APO? Any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos