cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Query for Cost center actual by period.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good Morning everybody,

I want cost center actual values (with cost element) by period. I have created query through T.code-SQVI by joining tables COSP and CSKS.

I got the report, but i cannot see the foreign currency postings in SQVI report. so there was a difference between SQVI and KSB1 report.

Why i cannot see Foreign currency postings in SQVI report. please advise me, whether any other table that i can use in the query for cost center actuals by period.

Thanks in advance & Points will be assign for useful answers,

KUMAR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See the answer in FI thread.

Hi,

KSB1 is based on COEP table. COSP shows only external postings. You should take COSS as well for internal postings in CO. Check the nature of the join with CSKS: notice COSP has OBJNR field which is not the same as KOSTL in CSKS.

Anyway, I'd suggest you using not the join between tables, but one of standard logical databases SAP provides. For cost centres, you can use CIK.

Regards,

Eli

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Controlling offers only two currencies, one Controlling Area currency and Object/company code currency. Hence, you may not find your foreign currency values in Controlling. I hope that I am correct and it will not meet your requirement.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Check once, You can see the values in foriegn currency wise ie value in Transaction currency filed name is WTGBTR.But basically the problem is while doing SQVI, I didn't find this filed in table.

Regards

Maruthi