cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding Off TotalLC for Sales Order and Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Needs help, I'm using SBO2005B Korean Language. Korean money which is Won is so small that they don't have decimal. I need to round off all the linetotal into 0 decimal.

Example: if the linetotal is 45,900.80 is should display 45,901

or 32,765.40 it will display 32,756

thank you

Whiteman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member708266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please go to the administration->system initialization-> general settings -> display tab, you can set the Decimal setting in the field of "Decimal Places (0..6)"for either amount and price. Simply set it as 0.

You can also define a decimal setting for Korean Wan only, go to administration->set up-> financials->currencies, define a currency code for Korea Wan and set the decimals for it in the decimal field

following information about changing Decimal places for your reference

When decreasing the Decimal Places (under Administration -> General Settings -> Display for amounts, prices, exchange rates, quantities,

percentages, and units) you might come across with an error message when updating previous documents or when adding documents based on previous

documents.

just for you informaition In 2007 version the user will not be allowed to reduce the Decimal Places only to increase.

I also attached a note1102900 for your reference.

Wish the information is useful for you.

Regards

Apple

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apple,

thanks for reply but I already did that but still the line total still have decimal. I use discount with 2 decimal places

charles

former_member708266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try the setting of currency decimal? I added it in my last reply.

Regards

Apple

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If possible, I would recommand you create your currency unit like 100 or 1000 won. In this way, FC can be better managed too. You amount will be more meaningful.

Thanks,

Gordon

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you talking about DocTotal? If it is the case then you can in the System Initialization > Document Settings > Rounding Method . Select By Document