Did you mean: 

How to delete data from the table PA0007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thank you for your kindly help.

When I upload data to infotype 0007(planed working time),

there is something wrong with the infotype 2011. So I want

to delete the data of infotype 0007. While using the program RPUREOPN to delete the data, the system will say:0007 cannot be deleted because of time constraint 1/A.

Now how can I delete the data from table PA0007?

Pls help me urgently.

Best wishes

Anne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

change the time constraint for the infotype 0007 through V_T582A and delete the record and change it again to the previous time constraint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Thank you for your help.

There is another question. There are five clients (Client 300,310,320,330,350) in my HR DEV system. I just want to delete the data of infotype 0007 in client 350. When I change the the time constraint and delete the data in client 350, the data of infotype 0007 in other clients will be safe or not?

Thank you again for your help!

Best wishes

Anne

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u can go ahead

and do for one record and check it and let me know fi there is any thing else first try later we can proceed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

It is OK. I can delete the data of the infotype 0007.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes

Anne

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1318835
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru

I have tried this report to delete the record from IT0007. 1st it was showing Time Constraint 1 error thn i have create new record with starting date is current period. Thn time constraint error is not coming but it is also not deleting the record from infotype also.

Can anybody tell me suppose i wann to delete one record from infotype 7 for one employee thn wht are the input for that screen.(RPUREOPN)

Thx