cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date format in prompts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with dates formats in infoview, I have users in different regions and they are seeing different date formats and sometimes the reports show errors because of the date format. I don't want to tell the users to change their regional settings, is there an option to display the same date format in infoview using date types?

Thank you,

Marcela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Marcela

find this

good luck

Amr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amr,

Thanks again. The error was in the date format of one filter, the users are seeing different dates formats, but that is ok, I was thinking that the different formats were causing the error, but not, the error was because I was applying a date function and that was causing the error.

Thanks,

Marcela

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi marcela..... so you fixed the issue??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amr,

Yes, I fixed issue, the problem was because I was using opendocument and I was sending the parameters like this:

="<a href=\"../../scripts/openDocument.aspx?sType=wid&sDocName=ReportName&sWindow=NEW&lsMPartnerId=" + [Partner Id] +"&lsSFrom=" [Reportdate]"&lsSTo="+RelativeDate([Reportdate];1) "\">" [Partner Name]"->"[Reportdate]+"</a>"

The RelativeDate funtion was changing the format; the format for lsSFrom was different of the lsSTo format, I applied the same function for lsSFrom and lsSTo, and now it's working fine. I had this issue is some regions, not in all. Now they see different format but the reports are working fine.

Best regards,

Marcela