cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to locate jar files and folders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the following am not able to locate the jar files and folders related to com.sapportals.wcm.* and com.sap.ip.collaboration.* do I need to reinstall my NWDI ?

Thanks

Prathima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathima,

download jar files from ur portal.

then add thm to ur WD project.

Regards

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will find some jars under your NWDS install directory :

C:Program FilesSAPIDEIDE70eclipseplugins

If you did not find required jars in NWDS install directory, please look in to the server install directory:

usrsapJ2EJC00j2eeclusterserver0appssap.comirjservlet_jspirj ootWEB-INFportalportalapps

You can search required jars on this website:

http://sapjarfinder.com/

More help:

Downloading Plug-Ins. You can download a plug-in JAR file that was deployed to the Support Platform

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/43/0ffea4991d2be8e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Blog explains how to integrate the jarclassfinder provided by IBM with NetWeaver Developer Studio

/thread/53157 [original link is broken]

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Server install directory I dont have it on my workstation. WAS is installed on remoted machine any pointers how this problem can be solved

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

concerning the hint to use "sapjarfinder.com" - this is really the wrong way to go. If you need the class for build-time issues, you'll need a copy of the JAR locally (through a locally deployed server or just as a copy of the JARs from some server in your company). And having these at hand, one definitely should use ClassLocator, as this directly extends the .classpath file.

Using "sapjarfinder.com" just means you don't know way to got... A short introduction for ClassLocator can be found here:

Hope it helps

Detlev