cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multimapping Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using a Multi mapping in my scenario. The mapping is throwing a Runtime exception.

The source XML having the below lines added automatically to the Input file/XML

<ns0:Messages mlns:ns0="http://sap.com/xi/XI/SplitAndMerge">

<ns0:Message1>

If I remove the above lines in the input payload then the scenario works fine.

Is there some problem with the above lines in the XML structure.

But system is automatically add these lines to the input payload.

Appreciate if you can help on this.

Thanks

bpr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, solved

former_member518917
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi BPR,

when you so multimapping these line are automatically added. At runtime this won't give any error (make your interface Determination "enhanced" and provide your interface mapping in that) . if you want to test it in message mapping, you have delete these lines from message.

Regards

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BPR,

While doing any multimapping scenario, system will genarate the two lines auotmatically. While executing the scenario, you just remove the two lines. It will work fine. Nothing happens if you remove the two lines.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Those lines are automatically added by XI. for message processing you have to just submit the XML of you input message type.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayashankar,

The system is throwing an error with the message type. If i remove the above lines from source XML from payload and tested in RWB message monitoring then its working fine. If i take the Payload from Moni and tested the same in RWB without chaning anything then I am getting Runtime exception.

Thanks

Suresh

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats right. It happens that way. Basically when you remove all that stuff ,you get the main xml message. For splitting it XI itself puts in to the nested strucuture. So for running your actual scenario, you must use only the plain XML. Not the one from SXMB_MONI or from the Mapping test tab.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These tags are automatically inserted when u do multimapping. When u test in Graphical mapping editor these tags will get automatically appended.When you are testing end to end you should remove these tags, in real time messages you will not have these tags.

Thanks

Shakthi