Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i create second smartform page

alejandro_romero2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi guy i am really new in smartforms so i i pass an internal table to my smartform and i need to create as many pages as rows in my smartform what should i do?

i have created a table in the smartform and in the data tab i put an internal table to fill the table but how can i create as many pages as rows in my table

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You're on the right track.

Just put your table (in smartforms) in the main windows and it will automatically go to the new page if the data is more than 1 page.

Hope it helps,

Victor.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

leave ur id so that i can forward u the smartform documents which is with screen shots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You're on the right track.

Just put your table (in smartforms) in the main windows and it will automatically go to the new page if the data is more than 1 page.

Hope it helps,

Victor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

if you r creating second page then in first page you chnage next page of general attribute tab to page 2.then your second page will be dispalyed....

if you want your table is display in new pages as per yor reqirement you simply create your table in main window & copy in sceon page

in general attribute tab in next tab write page 2.

i think this will help you.

if u have any other problem tell me.

thanks & regards

abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Depending upon your requirement give the number of rows in the data tab and

in the command node -->condition tab give the condition.

Regards,

Sravanthi

milusai
Participant
0 Kudos

Right click on Main window, create->flow logic->command

In command check Go to New page and in the drop down select page1

your pbm will be solved.

Regards,

Milind

alejandro_romero2
Participant