cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR 2008 Merge Module not installing .DLL files

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I am having problems getting the cr 2008 .dll files to install in the proper 4.0/managed folder.....when i install the package, it creates the 4.0/managed folder, but does not include .dll files. has anyone come across this error? any solution? thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I double checked with our dev team and they confirmed that they work on it.

This technical escalation has been targeted to be fixed in XI R3 SP 2.

Just to inform you.

Best regards

Falk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent..thanks for the reply.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark, for faster resolutions, I'd also recommend that you familiarize your self with the Rules of Engagement on these forums:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement

Thank you for your understanding,

Ludek

former_member208657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark,

You've asked this question in another thread on these forums. I told you there that we don't install files to the 4.0managed directory. Can you please tell us what your actual problem is? Please give real error messages and a good outline of your issue.

Please note that Falk's comment on SP5 and this being a tracked issue isn't something I know about. We are still waiting on SP1 for Crystal Reports 2008 and haven't started planning SP5. And I don't know of any tracks related to this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

this is actually escalated already to us and will be solved targeted SP5.

The actual merge module register correctly in the GAC and therefor there is not need to deliver the dlls any more to the managed folder as we use to do this is in earlier versions.

Anyway, this irritation is known here and will be answered hopefully with SP5.

Best regards

Falk