cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data transfer issue between R3 7 APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks

There is no data transfer happening from ECC client to the APO RFC destination.

I have made sure that all the RFC connections and all other configs have been setup properly.Data was being ciffed until yesterday perfectly.

I just changed a materal master and saved, and the R3 side CIF Log shows that data had been transferred to APO

I am not able to see any CIF logs from APO side.

what could be the potential problem ?

Can this be a LIVE CACHE issue or something else ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also please go to CFM4 check the contents of this activated IM..and make sure if you have these materials in that IM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Intended material exists in the active IM when checked through CFM4.

As I mentioned earlier, CIF Log from R3 side shows that data is being sent sucucesfuly to APO

However when I view the APO CIF log through /SAPAPO/C3 , I am not bale to find any CIF logs in APO at all.

Checked SAPPAPO/OM17 & /SAPAPO/RRP3 . they r working fine too.

BD22- Under processed chnage pointers, it shows count as 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pat,

You were exploring the option of using TVARVC table while CIFing the material hope either you would have taken setup back or maintained all your materials in the mapped variable for material.

Thukral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

Can you do changes in Material master for a product in R/3 than check in BD22 if entry is there .

create the IM and activate it and check in APO weather that field is updated or not for that material ?

See log in R/3 and APO side by time ( SLG1 and CFG1)

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can do CIF Initial transfer for that particular material and check if the transfer has happened

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thukral,

I was thinking of using the TVARVC variant but didnt do it. so there is no impact of that here.

Manish,

I changed MM and then checked BD22.

Below is the out come for processed chnage pointersBDCP 0

BDCPS 0

BDCP2 0

Below is the out come for Obsolete change pointers

BDCP 480314

BDCPS 1216706

BDCP2 0

I generated the new IM and activated it and then checked in APO and the field is NOT updated for that material. Log in R3 (CFG1) has no error and shows the material data I have changed. Log in APO ( /SAPAPO/C2 , SLG1) doesn't show any entries at all related to CIF

After changing MM

BDCP 480316

BDCPS 1216710

BDCP2 0

Sai,

How do I do the CIF Initial transfer when the material is alreay out there in APO. What is the option to use this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

please use the program RIMODINI to do the initial transfer. It is possible to do the Initial transfer even the material is in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just did this. even then data inconsistencies persit between ECC & APO Material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please make sure that you can do initial transfer for only active IM. you cannot do the initial transfer to the newly created IM. it should transfer the data..we have done this before

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

How data transfer from R/3 to APO , depend on your settings .

Can you create the IM and activate it once again and check in APO weather that field is updated or not ?

See log in R/3 and APO side by time ( SLG1 and CFG1)

Also whenever you make any changes it will create change pointer, by tcode BD22 you can see change pointer for that object.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the IM in R/3 has been restricted to only MRP type X0 if so please check the MRP type of the materials that you have transfered. If you want to make sure of LiveCache working..you can run /SAPPAPO/OM17 or you can go to /SAPAPO/RRP3 enter any product and location and hit enter..if the LC is working fine it should showup the Product View screen

Also check if you have any queue blocks in /SAPAPO/CQ

One more Question..is this only with Materials or any other data as well?