Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

I too need a keycode for crystal reports 2008

As you can see by the string of emails below I have been trying to get a valid key code to install the software for two or three weeks. Why is it so difficult to use something you already paid for. This is not very customer friendly.

Hi Todd,

Unfortunately I can not know what happened, you should access www.sdn.sap.com , go to foruns and ask for your license there,

Please, let me know if helps you.

Kind Rgds

Rafaella Pedroso

Active Global Support

Customer Interaction Centre

SAP USA & Canada

CIC US: 1866 8907686

CIC Canada: 18666603577

*SAP Service Marketplace: www.service.sap.com

http://www.sap.com

P Before printing, think about the environment

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt.

Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

-

-

Sent: Jueves, 18 de Septiembre de 2008 11:59 a.m.

To: BOSAPAmerica

Subject: RE: Questions or Comments Regarding Log In CIC AR/RAFA

It has been at least 5 days since I submitted this and I still have not received an email

-

-

Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 3:01 PM

To: Todd Driver

Hi Todd, this process can take about 3 days.

Rafaella Pedroso

Active Global Support

SAP USA & Canada

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt.

Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

-

-

Sent: Martes, 16 de Septiembre de 2008 03:56 p.m.

I still havenu2019t received these, I really need to get this installed.

-

-

Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 11:33 AM

Hi Todd,

They will provide you that as soon as possible. You will recive that by mail.

Any other doubt, please let me know.

Kind Rgds

Rafaella Pedroso

Active Global Support

SAP USA & Canada

-

-

Sent: Lunes, 15 de Septiembre de 2008 10:13 a.m.

Is this reactivation immediate? I received an email but it was just confirming my submission see below.

Subject: **License Form Request**Transcard - Permanent Key Request

Thank you. Your key code and license request has been submitted for processing.

For your reference, the text of your message is included below.

Regards,

Business Objects, an SAP company

-

-

Hi Todd,

you need to access http://www.businessobjects.com/forms/email/license/ and fill in the information. there you can have your keycode reactivated.

anyother doubt, let me know.

Rgds

Rafaella Pedroso

Active Global Support

SAP USA & Canada

-

-

Sent: Jueves, 11 de Septiembre de 2008 03:59 p.m.

When I try to install with the product key from the web site and email, it tells me the product key is not valid or expired. See attached screen shot and email with product key.

-

-

Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 11:37 AM

Hi Todd,

Thanks again for your email.

For this product, you can have technical support at www.sdn.sap.com

Let me know if that works for you.

Kind Rgds

Rafaella Pedroso

Active Global Support

SAP USA & Canada

-

-

Sent: Jueves, 11 de Septiembre de 2008 10:29 a.m.

I just received crystal reports designer XI two copies.

I also have crystal reports server XI but it is installed and running. I just need to get in to get the support site to get my license keys for the install. I have several emails from SAP and I have tried all of the user name and passwords that were sent to me but none of them work.

-

-

Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:23 PM

Dear Todd,

Thank you for your email.

Please, let me know your which product do you have first, and if you have recived any letter from SAP with a Customer Number and S user Id.

Kind Rgds

Rafaella Pedroso

Active Global Support

SAP USA & Canada

*supSAP Service Marketplace: www.service.sap.com

-

-

Sent: Miércoles, 10 de Septiembre de 2008 06:02 p.m.

To: BOSAPEMEA; BOSAPAmerica

Subject: Questions or Comments Regarding Log In CIC AR/RAFA

Dear Collegues,

Would you kindly respond to this customer?

Thank you

Kind Regards,

Olukunle Ayodele,

Customer Interaction Agent

SAP Active Global Support

Customer Interaction Center

SAP Service Marketplace Team

SAP Service Marketplace: www.service.sap.com

-

-

Sent: 10 September 2008 19:37

To: SAP Service Marketplace

Subject: Questions or Comments Regarding Log In/cic/olay

I have never received my SMP IU and password. I just received the business object crystal designer but I cant install it because I need the key code.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question