Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

I too need a keycode for crystal reports 2008

As you can see by the string of emails below I have been trying to get a valid key code to install the software for two or three weeks. Why is it so difficult to use something you already paid for. This is not very customer friendly.

Hi Todd,

Unfortunately I can not know what happened, you should access www.sdn.sap.com , go to foruns and ask for your license there,

Please, let me know if helps you.

Kind Rgds

Rafaella Pedroso

Active Global Support

Customer Interaction Centre

SAP USA & Canada

CIC US: 1866 8907686

CIC Canada: 18666603577

*SAP Service Marketplace: www.service.sap.com

http://www.sap.com

P Before printing, think about the environment

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt.

Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

-

-

From: [Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 2:24 PM

To: Todd Driver

Subject: **License Form Request**Transcard - Permanent Key Request

Thank you. Your key code and license request has been submitted for processing.

For your reference, the text of your message is included below.

Regards,

Business Objects, an SAP company

-

-