cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDMJ workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone seen any SAP documentation on the workflow of the SDMJ - Normal Correction? Including the order of the actions to call and what statuses the change request should be in for each maintenance cycle status? SDMI is documented well, but not SDMJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The diference is SDMJ has the "Transport of Copies" inside the workflow and SDMI dont use Transport of copies

n the workflow when the development work the system only release to QUA the "Transport of copies"...

Iwhen the tester approve the test, Solution manager release the Oficial Transport...

Have a nice day ;--)))

Wence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Wence,

so when the tester selects the action Successfully Tested and the status goes to consolidated, the "real" transport is released? Do you now have to go to the task plan and import it into QA or is that done automatically?

Here's the thing. The workflow just isn't making sense to me logically. For instance, I had one correction with the status To be Tested, so I thought it was time to move the maintenance cycle (MC) to Test. Nope, I got a warning that my correction didn't have the status Consolidated. So you don't change the MC to Test until after the correction has been successfully tested. That just doesn't seem right.

What I am looking for is what actions are each of the roles performing on the message in each of the maintenance cycle steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

edit: deleted for stupidity caused by endless hours of looking a ChaRM.

Edited by: Jason H on Sep 25, 2008 4:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

?????????????

Its solve or not your Issue??..

Remember..the Test Phase is only when you want to make "Integration Test" ..but you can import in QAS in Phase "Development with Release"..

You can found me in skypeFind service.

Thanks

Wence

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Wence, nobody has provided the answer I was looking for. I wanted to know what actions were done in each of the phases of the maintenance cycle and by whom.

0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

SDMJ is also having the same workflow but the release to prodcution happens altogether when the maintenance cycle is closed.

Regards

Farzan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farzan,

I wish it did have the same workflow but it doesn't seem to be the case. If you use the iTutors (based on SDMI) on the RKT site as your base for which roles use what actions, it becomes different rather quickly.

Just curious if someone had a listing of when and who calls each action at what point in the process.

Jason