cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycle count difference list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I am doing a cycle count and after executing it , I want to see difference at warehouse level, for example I have four storage types 1 2 3 4 and are mixed storage, Now I have a material "AA" which is in storage "1" & also some of it in storage "2" now in the standard SAP cycle count process we execute "LX17" to see the difference as per storage type which would tell us that in storage type "1" we have a difference of 10 units,now seeing the LX17 we assume that we have 10 less units in hand but actually Material AA is also in storage type "2" .

So my question is that is there any other transaction where I can see the Difference in Inventory on Warehouse level, so that I can direct my counting personal to go to storage type "2" and scan it there.

I hope this example helps you clarify the issue & thanks for looking it over.

Regards

Nish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From my understanding , you need to execute cycle count for both the storage types(1 &2) for the same material and clear the diefernces in WM. Then you will get the actual count figure which is available and which goes to the deffernces.

Hope this answers your question.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the issue resolved.The standard SAP T code was not the solution what I was looking for.Had to create a custom program for it.Anyways thanks everyone for looking over. I am closing the thread.

Thanks

Regards