Did you mean: 

Sub contracting GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

while doing subcontracting GR

i got this message

"*Deficit of stock with vendor number 990 EA* "

why it is showing that the quantity 1,250 for my By products (-543)

thanks

ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go to BOm CS02 and Check the Child Components & By Products Per Each.

As Per Your BOM System is Expecting 1250 By Products.

Ensure the Quantity transferred to Subcontractor is Based on the BOM & Po Quantities.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ashok,

i have entered just 50 in my CS01 BOM

but after my GR problem

*Deficit of stock with vendor number 990 EA* "

i go and check

"PO - Item details - Material tab - Components field."

in requirement qty 1250 but i didn't enter anything how this valuve change updated

explain please

thanks

ganesh

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Qauntity you entered in CS01 for Components 50 No is Per Each. Ie to Make one Finished Product 50 nos of Components is Required

Suppose if your PO quantity is Say 1 then as per BOM you must Send 50 Components to Subcontractor.

IF you Change the PO Qunatity to 5 then the same will Reflect in Components tab to 250 Nos

For 1 finished Material its 50 components Required

then for 5 Nos finished Material 250 Components Required

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

r u using po or agreements

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

1.Check the BOM of the parent material for Child components in CS02. If not check in the PO - Item details - Material tab - Components field.

2.Here child components to be provided is maintained & also the SC byproduct has to be maintained with negative qty.You are issuing only child component not by product. The by product is the wastage from the SC process.

3.Check the stock child component provided to vendor in MMBE or MBLB. IF not transfer the stock using ME2O or MB1A - 541 mvt type wrt SC Purchase order.

4.While doing GR for the parent material, the components provided to be vendor is consumed back with 543 mvt type & the By product is received with 545 mvt type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check T ocde CS02 and Check the Child Components & By Products Per Each one.

Tx

Uts

Award if helpfull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the quantity maintained in the BOM & components provided to the subcontracting vendor.

Regards

Ravi shankar.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

according to the bill of material and your entered quantity for the goods receipt it expects 1250 as goods issue quantity for the component.

However, you have never transferred that much quantity to your vendor, hence SAP complains that you have not enough quantity to issue that much.

Transfer the material from your locaiton to your vendor in transaction ME2O