cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSteps based Control Receipe (PI_CRST) failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When I complete the XSteps based PI Sheet in CO60 the process message 'PI_CRST' is failed with error message "Control Recipe destination not available in process order". Can any one help me with this?

with best regards

K. Mohan Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mudit_kapoor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

You need to look at a couple of things to find the root cause of this issue.

1. Have you configured the control recipe destination in the XStep tree? - This can be done under the destinations tab at the root level. Even if you do not include the destination for the children XSteps of the root, it will flow from the top but never the other way round.

2. Check the destinations you are using for the process message category PI_CRST. In an XStep scenario, you should be using :

PI02 Type: 01 Destination Address: COCI_CONFIRM_CONTROL_RECIPE

PI09 Type: 01 Destination Address: COCI_CONF_CNTRL_REC_TO_PO_XS

Regards,

Mudit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mudit,

Thanks for your reply. I have assigned the destination type to XSteps. In PI_CRST it is trigging 2 destinations PI02 & PI09. PI02 is completing successfully. Only PI09 is failing.

When I debug function module COCI_CONF_CNTRL_REC_TO_PO_XS, I found the entry in AFVC-PHSEQ(destination) field is blank.

If I see the control recipe with characteristic based PI Sheets, this field has the destination value. In case of XSteps based PI Sheet this field is blank. In debug mode I tried to force the values in this field with destination, still it's failing with different error message.

with best regards

K. Mohan Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan Reddy,

Regarding PI_CRST issue which was being discussed here - I was wondering how this issue was resolved.

I am getting the same issue today - PI02 and PI09 being created by PI_CRST message. PI02 is successful but PI09 is getting destination error.

Can you please share how did you resolve this issue ?

Thank You.

Regards,

Pardeep.