cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type is pulling a different pricing procedure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Champions,

I have an issue Zxxx output type is pulling a different subtotal price than Zabc output type for order types Zmno. will anyone guide me / give directions to solve this issue with transaction codes / navigation, that will be of great help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean that for different output types you get different subtotals? Is it in the output you get these difference or in the document itself?

Pl. clarify.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

while giving sales order confirmation to output using fax as media, it is pulling different pricing procedure than the one which i had defined in the document?. will you suggest / recomend some solution for this. I am looking in the IMG settings also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to be a problem with the logic written for the particular program associated with the form of the output type. Check with your ABAP guy the logic of printed values on output.

Hrishi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This could be because fo two reasons..

1. the prices could be redetermined during billing. This is specified in the copy controls in the field PRICE TYPE. (Tcodes VTFA , VTLA)

2. Altogether if a different pricing procedure is assigned for the billing. This is maintained in the Tcode OVKK for the combination of

Sales OrgDistChDivDocument Pricing procedureCustomer Pricing Procedure+Pricing Procedure

Please compare the pricing procedures determined. Guess it is happening because of the first reason where the system redetermines the condition values and finally the subtotal value also changes.

Thanks,

Ravi