Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Customizing the Subscription-service email message

Hello, just wondering if anyone knows how I could go about customizing the Subscription-Service email message? The current default looks like this:

-

Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 7:32 AM

To: Some One

Subscription Daily Revenue Compare Report (L2) Edit Subscription | Cancel Subscription

-

A new Daily Revenue Compare Report (L2) is now available for viewing. If you have any questions regarding this report, please contact Some Group.Thanks.

DAILY_REV_COMPARE_L2_20080918.XLS in folder documents > Public Documents > BI Broadcaster > Daily Revenue Compare Report (L2) created by Some One on Sep 18, 2008 9:31:45 AM. (Details)

-

I would like to change the "From:" description as well as the bold section of the text above.

Thanks.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question