-

Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 7:32 AM

To: Some One

Subscription Daily Revenue Compare Report (L2) Edit Subscription | Cancel Subscription

-

A new Daily Revenue Compare Report (L2) is now available for viewing. If you have any questions regarding this report, please contact Some Group.Thanks.

DAILY_REV_COMPARE_L2_20080918.XLS in folder documents > Public Documents > BI Broadcaster > Daily Revenue Compare Report (L2) created by Some One on Sep 18, 2008 9:31:45 AM. (Details)

-

I would like to change the "From:" description as well as the bold section of the text above.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see this document from SDN for [Customizing Notifications,Path-Specific Notifications in KM|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90626697-0901-0010-2ca7-86e2a50ce70d]

Hope this information could be helpful for you!

Regards,

Lubi

Former Member
0 Kudos