cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Tax Code Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I would want to get Tax code filled in PR create transaction (ME51N). In the field selection group ME51N (in SPRO) which is attached to create PR does not have Tax code field. However the tax code field is present in Field Selection AKTH which does not help me. Is there a way where I could get this Tax code field in field selection ME51N? And do I need addition effort to I pass it to PO? I want this Tax code should be passed to PO directly from PR (as standar SAP allows).

- Regards, SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Charlie,

Thank you for the input. You have once again come to my help.

As far is you openion about handling the issue through info records, below is my explaination:

Deriving the tax code from Info record was a good option. But the business process is formulated in such a manner that 100s of line items in PR are being uploaded through a VB interface. And the person who is requesting knows the Tax code at PR level only. When PR is converted to PO, Tax code needs to be individaully put for these line items which is a pain! And the requisition may lot always have materials so info record may not be a 100% problem solver!!

- Regards SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tax code field can not be available in PR as per Std SAP.

If you want in the PR than use the user exit MEREQ001 and populate the tax code here

than use the user exit MM06E005 to read the PR text code in put into the PO.

OR withour this hassle

why dont you enter the tax code in Info record and make the source list active so the PR will be created based on the source list info record which will insert the tax code in the PO.