Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for documents on application forms

adel_adel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I m looking for some documents on application forms (transaction EFRM).

step by step documentation for changing a form.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

adel_adel
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks alll for your answers,

Do yo have 1 to 1 relationschip between a form class and an application form?

so if i have to make a new smartform/sapscript do i have to make a new application form/application class?

Where in the system i can assign a form to the class?

some one has for me a step by step tutorial hoe to make changes?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Do yo have 1 to 1 relationschip between a form class and an application form?

No , It is not 1 to 1 Relationship

so if i have to make a new smartform/sapscript do i have to make a new application form/application class?

For creation of smartform or script , you dont need to Any Application form or Application class

Where in the system i can assign a form to the class?

If it is Adobe form (Tcode SFP), You have to create Interface and form, And assign interface to form , whenevr we are going to create form that momemnt we have to provide implenation name , Check SFP Tcode.

some one has for me a step by step tutorial hoe to make changes?

Regards

Jana

Are you going to change smartform or script, If it is smartform or script, No need to assign to Applcaition form

adel_adel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jana,

Thanks. I have a requiremet to change an existing application form . but no idea how to begin.

what is the relation between an application form and sapscript/smartform ?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Application form Contains the flow logic of a print program in the form of a hierarchy. The hierarchy maps the sequence when data is selected. Each application form is based on a form class, which contains the data hierarchy, and iscomparable to a logical database. A print program is generated from the application form in the form of function module. This contains user exits and handles data retrieval and calling the form tools used. The form type determines whether a correspondence is displayed in SAPscript, PDF or Smart Form.

Regards

Jana