Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login after applying patches

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all;

after applying SAP_BASIS Packs (SAPKB62019 and SAPKB62020) the transaction was canceled before finched implementing the patches and We are receiving ABAP dump errors while executing any transaction ( syntax_error)

could you help me to resolve this proble?

thanks and regards.

Issam CHIBOUNI

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

the transaction was canceled before finched implementing the patches and We are receiving ABAP dump errors while executing any transaction ( syntax_error)----

>U need to find out which program is giving syntax errors , i know its not from any programs , but u need to find out y its has beed stopped?

regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Dear Prabhu;

first when i try to access in the SAP the sytaxe error was given by the programm SAPLSDOC, and after that and when i execute any transaction the error was given by SAPLSEUQ

i m waitting for your help

thanx in advance;

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you take out OSS once and check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have applied SAP_BASIS (SAPKB700..) support pack from level 15 to 18, it got cancelled and when i try to login i m directed to dump SYNTAX_ERROR for every transaction...

@ CHIBOUNI This thread is very old one, so you might have resolved the issue, could you pls. post the solution..

Thanks & Regards,

Subbu