Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

0FISCPER defaults automatically in the Aggregate level

Hi guys,

I have a strange situation where I have 0FISCPER, 0FISCPER3, and 0FISCYEAR in my planning cube, but I only want 0FISCPER3, and 0FISCYEAR in my aggregate level.

For some reason, when I enter the 0FISCPER3 and 0FISCYEAR in the aggregate, the system automatically inserts the 0FISCPER characteristic in there as well. The quick solution is obviously to take the 0FISCPER out of the planning cube, but I want it in the planning so it can derive the value from 0FISCPER3 and 0FISCYEAR.

If I leave 0FISCPER in the aggregate level, then the system will need a value for it during the query design (or my cells will be locked), however, I do not want it in my Query.

So how can I make the system to stop inserting 0FISCPER in my aggregate, so I only have 0FISCPER3 and 0FISCYEAR in my aggregate.

Thanks

Edited by: Ehab Mansour on Sep 18, 2008 9:43 AM

Former Member
replied

Hi Ehab,

check the key figures you are using in RSD1, tab 'Aggregation'. One of your key figure uses 0CALDAY as the characteristic for exception aggregation. Change that to SUM or use another key figure with aggregation SUM, SUM.

Regards,

Gregor

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question