Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

No spool for SDBILLDL program?

Hi,

I have a batch job that runs the program RSEOUT00 every night. This job, as far as I know, creates a batch job, running the program SDBILLDL. When this program runs, it always sends straight to the printer. However, no spool is created.

When the printer goes down, we have no spool to re-print them. I was wondering how I would go about troubleshooting this issue, to create a spool for this batch job.

I would be very grateful for any help!! Thanks in advance!

Former Member
replied

HI:

Have you checked the output control for invoives ????

Yo must to create condition records for output determination, TCode VV31. Specfy an Output Type (RD00, por example), depending on your condition tables, you have to enter another infomratios, such as Sales organziation, Bill type and customer number; the most important is that you have to specify the key 4 in field Dispatch time (Send immediately (when saving the application).

In this way, when you run the program SDBILLDL, after the invoice docs are created, the system send the pinting spool.

Notice that, when you are creating conditon records, the button Comunication is avaliable at the top of screen, use it to specify the output device and, checkbox Print Inmediately, to release the spool. Be aware that checkbox Release after output don't be checked, in order to keep a copy of the docuemnt in the spool.

Regards,

Marco A. Ortiz

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question