Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPIPAREX in lsmw

former_member1167366
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I added fields in a structure CI_VIBDAO.

Now i'm working in an LSMW, i use a bapi: BAPI_RE_AO_CREATE.

In the step of mapping, to can match my new fields with th bapi, i have to use the EXTENTION of the bapi which name: BABIPAREX. I map BABIPAREX-STRUCTURE with CI_VIBDAO and BABIPAREX-VALUEPART1 with the field i added (zzaltitude).

Then all the steps after are going well, i generate idoc .... The pb is: when i go to the transaction REBDAO to see what i create, i have all values except values of field added "zzaltitude".

Can you help me to find a solution?

Thanks

Mehdi,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehdi,

is it a display issue that you are facing? Is the value for field ZZALTITUDE stored in the database but not visible in transaction REBDAO or did LSMW not import the value at all?

Thanks,

Franz

former_member1167366
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

I don't think the pb is a displaying.

The area (zzaltitude) is not feed although idoc is generated and process.

For the other questions i really don't know how the lsmw treat values (stored???, imported???).

I hope it's clearer, if not, tell me, and i'll try to explain on more details.

Thanks,

Mehdi

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehdi,

could you please check if the field ZZALTITUDE is filled if you use the BAPI_RE_CN_CREATE without lsmw?

Thanks, Franz

former_member1167366
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

ZZALTITUDE does not exist in BAPI_RE_CN_CREATE, that's why i use the extention (BAPIPAREX) to be able to add it (in LSMW for example. The extention can also be used in executed programs).

The extention is a tool that it's given for new fields to be taken by the Standart BAPI.

I hope it's clearer.

Thanks,

Mehdi

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehdi,

have you already checked the SAP note 738580. This note contains useful information and also sample coding for the assignment of user fields via BAPI.

Please have also a look at note 1159012, which may be also relevant.

Regards,

Franz

former_member1167366
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I have already studied that in the help, it's the same.

Unfortunetly examples they give are not general, in my pb i have a very long structure (CI_VIBDAO) which contains about 30 new fields.

In the examples, they don't explain how to do when the position of the field is in the middle of the structure (for example). When we have a date the bapi takes 00000000 zeros and not ########, because the ###### are used to fill area of fields we don't use (in the PARTVALUES).

I tried a lot of combination to succeed my lsmw in vain.

If it doesn't work, i'll do a recording (i cannot wast more time).

I hope you have an idea.

Mehdi,

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehdi,

please check if the SAP notes 995174 and 1090261 are implemented.

Which release/support package are you running for EA-APPL?

Have you any further information that may help to get the issue clearer?

Thanks.

Regards, Franz

former_member1167366
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

My EA-APPL is : N°11 SAPKGPAC11 , it's a level less than Support packages in the two Sap Note.

Does it work even if it's level less?

Thanks

Mehdi,

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehdi,

SAP note 995174 solved a similar issue where upload via LSMW with many user fields didn't work. Maybe it doesn't work at all without this note.

In general it is suggested to implement the latest notes concerning an issue and check if they can solve it.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Franz

former_member1167366
Participant
0 Kudos

ANY IDEA

thanks,